We are seeking a full time administrative assistant to prepare purchase orders, track shipments, receive goods, manage inventory and monitor costs. The successful candidate must be organized, detail oriented and good with numbers. Excellent email and spreadsheet skills are required. A love of and good working knowledge of herbs would be an asset.
Are you looking for full time/long term employment and interested in possessing the position? Are you able to commute to Goodwood, Ontario which is located between Stouffville and Uxbridge.
As the Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for a variety of office duties as you support management and liaise with other departments.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong attention to details
- Advanced organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills both by phone and email
- Familiarity and experience with social media platforms
- Good in general computer skills
- Fast learner with proven ability to acquire changing & new skills
- Easy to adapt to changing needs within his/her duties as well as the company’s objectives
- 10+ years of office administration experience
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiative
- A big picture person – adept at time management
- Proficient using Word and Excel, at an intermediate level
- Able to handle deadlines and work under pressure
- Able to work effectively on their own and in a team environment
Compensation is commensurate with experience and skills.